The right to return your purchased product.
You can return any product you buy at Bazarstore within 15 days. For this you must provide a receipt. Otherwise you will not be able to return.
The right to buy fresh product.
If the products you buy at Bazarstore are expired, you can get a new one for free, provided you pay the checkout receipt.
The right to buy in affordable price.
If there is a difference between the price shown on the label at the Bazarstore stores and the booking price, you can do so at a lower price.
The right to timely review complaints.
- You can submit your complaints about any issue you are concerned with in the Bazarstore in writing on your customer service stand.
- If you type your contact number, you will be contacted as soon as possible regarding the issue.
- You have the right to write a "Complaint Questionnaire" about any employee who does not respond properly to any of your inquiry and fails to properly fulfill his duties. Each employee has a badge with a name, a surname and a position. Complete the Complaint Form and drop it into the Complaint Box, which is specially designed in the shop.
- In case when the employee, who does not satisfy your requirements, has not badge demonstrating name, surname and position, you have right to request from him to present that badge.
- You can also report your complaints directly to the "120 Customer Services" number.
The right to offer the product you want to see in our store
You can offer the products you want to see in the Bazarstore in the written form on the customer service stand.